- Ability to work in a team environment with Propert
- Ability to work independently or with little super
- Ability to understand and follow instruction regar
- Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as s
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
About this role
The Technician is responsible for the installation of irrigation systems and greenhouses as per the projects of the company. Performing site visit surveys and assisting in tabulation of material quantities as well as stakeholder management during installations.
Reports to: Lead Technician
Level: Entry Level
What you’ll do:
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on installations in accordance with Irri-Hub’s recommendations, statutory requirements and IrriHub’s policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain Irrigation systems, including installation, maintenance, and repair of specialized heating, ventilation, irrigation and/or other equipment
- Works with the Lead technician to plan work priorities, and obtain necessary supplies, needed to complete tasks.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed safely, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Report any technical issues or advanced problems with given work assignments.
- Organizes for the purchase/repair of any equipment, tools, or materials that may be required for service and maintenance.
- Accurately records time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted on appropriate company form(s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma in water engineering
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in irrigation systems and greenhouse management
- Knowledge of irrigation systems and greenhouse operation and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and the general public as required.
- Great written and verbal communication skills and can work effectively with others in a team setting.
How to apply
Candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational qualification, years of experience, current and expected salary at email@example.com.
Please mention the name of the position in the subject bar.
Application deadline: 8th January 2023